The Greencards, The Gibson Brothers and Sierra Hull Also Perform in Honor of the Memory of Brenna Marie Currie
I’ll Fly Away Foundation
2014 Albert E Brumley Music Scholarship
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Monday March 31, 2014. (no exceptions)
2. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
3. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed to complete application. (i.e., Reference Forms, Evidence of GPA, etc.)
4. If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
5. Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
6. You will be notified by mail or email in May 2014, regarding the status of your application.
7. If you have any questions about the application, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: Scholarship will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited post-secondary institution.
Purpose: To provide a $1000 scholarship to a deserving student seeking education and career opportunities in the music industry.
1. Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
2. Be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate in one of the following programs.
- a. Musical instrument
- b. Singing
- c. Songwriting
- d. Music Business
- e. Music History
3. Must be enrolled as a full-time student.
4. Must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
1. Applicant must submit the following items:
- a. Completed scholarship application form.
- b. A one-page, single-spaced, 16 font essay describing your musical goals and explaining why you are interested in pursuing a career in the music industry.
- c. Two character references from people not related to applicant
2. Participate in a live interview (if selected from qualifying applications. Via Skype if necessary)
Deadline for the application is Monday, March 31, 2014. Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Download your 2014 Scholarship Application by clicking here: Download Scholarship Application!
Please mail application to:
I’ll Fly Away Foundation Scholarship
PO Box 3304
Bella Vista, AR 72715